It’s time to rethink what you know about senior independent living. We’re the hidden gem in the heart of Juno Beach, where the luxurious Palm Beach County lifestyle you love blends seamlessly into an authentic coastal retirement experience. From tranquil breakfasts on the beach to fulfilling days spent volunteering for great causes to elegant nights at the theater — every day is your getaway to the good life.
At The Waterford, we believe that senior independent living should help you do more of what drives you. When you move to your spacious home here, you’re choosing a maintenance-free lifestyle with support and resources that make it possible to focus more time and energy on your passions.
Find just the right floor plan that allows you to keep what’s important.
The Best Community Features in Southeast Florida
CONVENIENT COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Home Health and Assistance- in- Living in-home services
- Life Care — Ensuring predictable health care costs* provided by professionals you already know and trust.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Semiannual deep cleaning
- One meal per day in either the formal dining room or Grille Room
- Life enrichment programs consisting of over 200 cultural, social, recreational and leisure opportunities
- Comprehensive health and wellness program powered by Masterpiece Living®
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Maintenance of all apartments, common areas and beautifully landscaped grounds
- Emergency call system and 24-hour security
- Chaplain team member
- Community-sponsored trips
- Complete remodeling of apartments and villas specific to each resident’s taste
THOUGHTFUL COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Not-for-profit community
- Pet-friendly policy
- Multiple contract options available
- Membership privileges at PGA National Resort and Spa – access to golf, tennis, croquet, fitness center and social functions
- Art studio
- Fitness center
- Card room
- Guest room accommodations
- Library with online computers and printers
- Beauty salon and barbershop services
- On-site banking
- On-site drugstore
- Resident garden
- Woodworking shop
- All utilities, except long-distance telephone and high-speed internet access
- Expanded basic cable
- Reserved parking
- Covered parking
As with any financial decision, we recommend you consult your tax adviser about possible tax deductions with Life Care.
To discover all the benefits of independent living in Juno Beach, complete the contact form on this page.
It’s an upfront sum to help cover community operating expenses and prepay some of the fees that come with offering access to continuing care for life. It also ensures priority access to higher levels of health care, in case you ever need such care. Your entrance fee is based on the size of residence you choose and the number of occupants.
The independent living monthly fees vary based on the size of your residence and the number of occupants. This comprehensive fee covers a variety of services and amenities, including your meal plan, maintenance, housekeeping, utilities, scheduled transportation, concierge services, fitness center, activities and events, and much more.
You may choose Lifespace Personal Care Services, which offers trained, vetted caregivers who provide assistance with activities of daily living, companionship, cooking, light housekeeping, transportation and more. This is a separate expense outside of your monthly fees.
Pets are permitted in all independent living residences at The Waterford. When you visit, please speak with a team member to find out more.